Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ronnie Coleman Video

Ronnie Coleman is....

• the man.

Votes: 37 28.0%
  • a specimen.

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • a insane God-like creature from another planet.

Votes: 47 35.6%
  • Who's Ronnie Coleman? (I'm a moron.)

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters
Why are so many people a hater of Ronnie. The guy is massive and looks good. When Jays time comes to win the Olympia that will be the time for him to win but Ronnie is obviously the Better looking guy even though Jay looks good also. Stop hating on Ronnie.

Prizz said:
Yeah, it doesn't go does it? I don't know what it is about Coleman, but I'm not a big fan of his..... Yeah, he's massive, strong, and the Olympian, but there is something about his personality that I don't like much.... I would much rather have seen Cutler win the Olympia.....

rizz

THE NEXT winner will be somebody young so he too can win for the next 5 or 6 years in a row. they only want somebody who can repeat and repeat again.

agree!
jay deserves it!

I dont know what you mean bro. Jay deserves to win over ronnie? why does he deserve this? every thing that jay does, ronnie does it better. trains harder. looks better. stronger. thats why ronnie (an insane God-like creature from another planet) is Mr. Olympia right now. its not fair coz he's competing with humans, but what are you gonna do...And as far as jay goes, ye he deserves to win after ronnie retires. jay looks good, is strong works out hard diets and all, but not while ronnie is around. personally i like baddells physique better.

I'm not a big fan of BIG RON but IMHO he's the best out there right now and most likely will remain Mr O until he retires.Yes it would be nice to see someone else win but you've got to come back to #1 He's the biggest #2 He's got great symmetry #3 He's got great proportion.As far as his gut is concerned I cant think of anyone of his height that can carry 300LBS of muscle with anything close to a 30 inch waist.Yeah BIG RON has a flaw I think thats great it shows he is human after all :D

Top Bottom