Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Resting up for a week? what do yall think

ChinkNasty said:
haha, I knew I wasn't gonna get a suggestion for rest coming from the beast :). Thanks for the encouragement though bro! You know what, I agree with you...like sometimes I'll come back stronger but other times I'll feel like I'll need a few more workouts to get back into the swing...I might hit chest like you said once this upcoming week and then take it easy for a couple days...its just so hard to get over that mental barrier of making yourself rest though haha...

later,
CN

I know how that is brother!! I dont like rest either!! Sometimes it can help joints though. I try to just switch things around enough, so that I can get around the pain and injury. If dumbell rows are flaring up my tendonitus I may switch up to T-Bar rows, or something that doesnt damage the area as much. Keep it up!!

Haha....don't ask me bro.......wrong person!

I have a hard enough time take ONE day off a week.....no way I could do 7........like today, is my ONE off day......I did 35 minutes of cardio and abs this am............got to teach a spin class a 4pm today............off = no iron.

haha yea beast/jkurz....definitely real hard to wait shit out...I really want to just try and work through this bullshit :)

rock on,
CN

JKurz1 said:
Haha....don't ask me bro.......wrong person!

I have a hard enough time take ONE day off a week.....no way I could do 7........like today, is my ONE off day......I did 35 minutes of cardio and abs this am............got to teach a spin class a 4pm today............off = no iron.

lol, you are a gluttan for punishment.

It was a mirical last night, I FINALLY DID SOME ABs, albeit for abour 5 minutes.

If i take a week off, my numbers are really poor the following week. It all depends on how your body recovers. I recover very fast, but if you recover slow then a week might not hurt you. I know a lot of guys who can take a week off and be just fine, sometimes even stronger.

:beer:
cwick0 said:

It was a mirical last night, I FINALLY DID SOME ABs, albeit for abour 5 minutes.

If i take a week off, my numbers are really poor the following week. It all depends on how your body recovers. I recover very fast, but if you recover slow then a week might not hurt you. I know a lot of guys who can take a week off and be just fine, sometimes even stronger.
:beer:

cwick0 said:

yea, I've done it in the past and I've surprised myself by being a little stronger...maybe a little strategic deconditioning time..HST-style...haha

ChinkNasty said:
haha yea beast/jkurz....definitely real hard to wait shit out...I really want to just try and work through this bullshit :)

rock on,
CN

Yea. I dont know what to do with my insane ass on the off days. Its certainly not good for my fragile mental state. :( Fuckles be thy fall! And FUCKALOO!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

490622003_5_14_beast_039.jpg

Top Bottom