x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Raising metabolism and cardio?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Raising metabolism and cardio? within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: I have been dieting since February and have lost 30lbs. I now weigh about 180 and I'm 6'0". My bf% is about 16%. I lost the first 15 lbs just by eating clean and the second 15 on the low carb diet. I have just joined a health club and I'm looking for a good routine to burn fat and increase my metabolisim which I have slowed with dieting. Should I lift hard one day and do cardio the next? Circuit train and follow it with cardio every day? Or somthing else? Any suggestions would be a big

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly
    I have been dieting since February and have lost 30lbs. I now weigh about 180 and I'm 6'0". My bf% is about 16%. I lost the first 15 lbs just by eating clean and the second 15 on the low carb diet. I have just joined a health club and I'm looking for a good routine to burn fat and increase my metabolisim which I have slowed with dieting. Should I lift hard one day and do cardio the next? Circuit train and follow it with cardio every day? Or somthing else? Any suggestions would be a big help, I want to maximize my time spent in the gym without burning muscle. When I get to my desired bf% I plan to start bulking and monitor my bf% until I get to 10% bf again and then cut back down to 6 or 7% and continue this cycle. Is this a decent plan? Again any and all suggestions are welcome.

Lift Or Die
    You've got the diet down which is good. I believe diet is even more important than the actual exercise when it comes to losing or gaining weight.

When I'm cutting and trying to lose bodyfat I do cardio first thing in the morning for an hour 6 days a week on an empty stomach while my glycogen levels are low from fasting all night. In the evening I do weight training.

If you don't like working out twice a day, just begin your workout with weight training and do the cardio afterwards. Try training each bodypart once a week. Eat plenty of protien!