Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plain and simple, getting my biceps up.

Dave416

What should I consider mainly for trying to gain bicep size, mass, stregth. And how many times a week should I add the exercise into my shcedual. Is a 3x8 heavy weight workout a good route for what im looking for? Or less weight more reps a better idea?

Ino that's like 4 questions, but if someone could just sum it up quick.

concentrate on bench deads and squats first, your arms will follow. no point having big arms with a small chest core and legs

^^ Agreed.

What they said, AND

What is the focus on your biceps for?

If you were a competitive BBer looking to bring up a lagging bodypart, I could understand that, however, from your post, I don't think you are in this category.

If you want big arms, train legs.

You will also build your arms when you do the basic movements for chest, back and shoulders.

If you want big arms, train triceps, they make up the majority of the mass of the upper arm.

One other thing, a lot of the shape of the bicep is genetically determined, where the insertions are for example.

Some people will never get that 'peak' or have both of the heads of the bicep show when lean.

you sound like you havent been working out seriously for very long. so first concentrate on core muscles and exercises. they will also help your arms. after you put on a little sizefrom that you can start thinking about bicep workouts. PRIORITIZE newbie

Top Bottom