Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One of best Upper Body exercises...

pushups84

In my opinion one of the best upper body exercises is the Pull-up. I have had increased definition, strength, and size to my whole upper body. Has any1 else done these? or any1 elses opinion on them...

Pullups not only work the lats but they also hit the biceps well if you can do them with your bodyweight try add some weight around your waist. Another way I like doing pullups/chins is a one rep 30 second set 15 secs up and 15 secs down.

chins/pullups should be the staple mark of your back wokout, along with deads

bent over rows are awesome too; you can go real heavy. This excercise will beef up you traps and forarms bigtime. try not to use straps.

Still like the clean and press... It works darn near everything...

B True

B-fold, are you dipping down like a olympic clean and jerk to clean these?

I have thrown in some overhead work in honor of you in the last month or two, and it is a real killer. Works everything for sure. Just that I have awful technique. My clean is ugly as all get out.

I can overhead press a whole lot more than what I can clean. Just wondering your technique on it. I have tried to powerclean it like a football player, and then press it from there, but I cannot powerclean very much. Thinking of trying to clean and jerk it, but that looks like a good way to get killed to me.

Any thoughts?

B.

I jerk mine. I have a video link I'll try to PM you of Brian Schoonvield doing 17 reps with a 300 pound 2 3/8" thick non-revolving axle...

They aren't perfect...not like Jesse Marunde's...but good none the less...

B True

Top Bottom