Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Often neglected chest muscles

B0ARDIN087

are there any muscle groups in the chest that are neglected from doing the normal incline,decline presses and fly's?

Pretty much everything gets hit, in one way or another, when you do inclines. Can't completely isolate parts of the chest.

-sk

The chest consists primarily of two groups. Pectoral major and minor. Although they are technically considered two separate muscles they do share the same insertion point at the shoulder. There is another muscle and I can`t remember the name, it is a small muscle that I believe runs under the pec near the arm pit area and by doing bent arm pullovers supposedly works this muscle. I may be off a lil on this one.

But as far as working the two primary pec muscles the exercise you listed will get em. dips, benches (all angles), flys, crossovers, pec deck etc.

"it is a small muscle that I believe runs under the pec near the arm pit area and by doing bent arm pullovers supposedly works this muscle."

Seratus.

-sk

sk* said:
"it is a small muscle that I believe runs under the pec near the arm pit area and by doing bent arm pullovers supposedly works this muscle."

Seratus.

-sk

No...not them. its another muscle

sk* said:
Pretty much everything gets hit, in one way or another, when you do inclines. Can't completely isolate parts of the chest.

-sk

I :heart: incline bench press.

That and weighted dips/ dip machine has given me best overall chest growth. Even brought up some weak points.

actually the upper pecs are the pectoralis major clavicular head, and the lower pecs are the pectoralis major sternal head. the pectoralis minor is the small muscle underneath. check exrx.net

I agree with tagaio... pullovers work your pec minor...
runs from your anterior 2 to 5th rib I believe

Top Bottom