Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My week 4 pics.

I also posted my pics over at chat and got asked the same question. 'What are you on?'
Well here's the answer I posted there:

'By minimum gear I mean I am using far less than I have in the past - and am seeing better
gains.
In the past I have taken 1g+ of test with a-bombs and all sorts and have never had the
gains I am having now. The reason - I am 100% focused. I have my competition date in
mind and have never been more dedicated in my life. I have trained for 13 years - The first 6
of which I was natural. I was going to compete about 5 years ago, then I had a bad car
accident. Although I still trained hard it put me back a lot and then I got in a bad
relationship where I got dragged down a lot. I actually went right down to 12 1/2 stone at
one point (175lb). Anyway it is one year since I broke up with my ex and almost a year since
I met the girl who would change my life. I get total support from her and have a completely
stress free life now.

As for the gear, as I'm sure you are dying to know- 1 testoviron depot 250mg every 5 days
with 200mg Deca. 1 Sten 120mg every three days. Started on dbol at 50mg and have
tapered down weeks 2-4 at 40mg, 30mg and 20mg. Next week I am starting on some
winstrol injects every 3 days and dropping the dbol. I also started on GH for the first time
ever this week. I have enough to do 6 weeks at 4iu eod. Apart from the introduction of the
Genetropin my gear is about 1/3 to 1/4 of the amounts used in my last cycle. As for my diet -
look up my old one on here and if you think that is a lot it is almost doubled now! I will write
it up soon. Training has completely changed. No more of this HIT 2 set stuff. 12 sets for
large bodyparts like quads, chest, back, tri and 8-10 for small ones like bis, hams, etc. This
really is working for me, although I wouldn't say it is for everyone. I feel like I have
discovered my key to growth or something and can only thank my coach Mick Hart.

Trust me, I have learned if you are truely giving it 100% in diet, training, rest you do not
need such high amounts of gear to grow. I am living proof.'

I'd agree with most of you on my arms. They were even worse and have been stubborn for years but have actually started growing now.

Al1602, you asked about pre exhausting - well here goes. For years I was obsesed with weight. I would go in and always do big excercises like squat and bench press first. I guess it was an ego thing. They built me a decent foundation but I hit a sticking point, where I would grow no more. I thought I was giving it 100% until now by lifting as much as I could. How many times do you read a post on here saying what do you bench, squat or deadlift? The thing is though I am not powerlifting, I am bodybuilding. Don't get me wrong I did my movements strictly but would often overload requireing spotting from my partner. Anyway I always had it in my head that pre exhausting is for pussy's as you don't need as much weight until I started reading up on it more. The reason you lift heavier if you go straight in is because you are allowing other muscle groups to come into play.

For example chest day I will go in and do a warmup of db flies. Then I will do 4 working sets db flies 15-12 reps, 12-10, 10-8, 8-6. After that my chest is completely f*cked and has a decent pump but the muscles which come into play as well on presses like front delt, triceps are fresh. Then I do my presses. Usually incline bb but I do switch it around from time to time db/bb/incline/flat/decline etc. I still go heavy as possible although not as heavy as I could if I was fresh. The thing is the pecs really feel it rather than the delts/tris as they are already pumped. 4 sets of whatever I pick, reps about 12,10,8,4-6. Then I will do a final 4 sets of whatever else I fancy that day like dips/hammer/cables etc. Same on quad day I do 4x leg extentions before 4x squatting then 4x leg press or hack.

Thanks again for the nice comments :)

Mr. Las Vegas - what do you mean by your comment?
I don't see any pics of you up here yet.

How much do you weigh? Also how tall are you, i'd like to know. Have you been taking gear for 7 years now?

Dorian

I've been taking gear since 7 years ago but not all the time. I spent the first 6 of the 7 a lot more off than on and then lost weight due to my accident - they had to cut me out of the car, then shortly after I had a psycho ex. that dragged me down slowly for 4 years. It is only in the last 12 months that I have been better mentally focused and been steadily building. Within that time I did a big course, then tried a short one (high dosage) and managed to get over a stone back on, before meeting my trainer, Mick, who got me to drop the high dosages and helped me with the training and diet. I have always been a hardgainer but am doing everything else right now. I am now growing more than ever and can't wait to get my next pics done in a month! My last couse I was up to 210lb, came off and dropped to 204lb. Within 4 weeks I am now 220lb and looking leaner! Look up my pics from a month ago and compare!

Here's my stats:

Height 6'1"
Weight 220lb
Measurements taken as I sit here - cold.
Chest 47"
Waist 32" - this is very big for me as I am bulking.
Neck 18"
Quads 27"
Calves 17 1/2"
Arms 17"
Forearms 90 degrees 14 1/2"

Although I'll be bigger next week!:)

good posts strengthmonster, they provide a lot of insight into training from someone who is doing pretty well at it. I was interested to see you lie somewhere in between the "HIT crap" and "huge volume" philosophies.

What is your diet like?

Like everyone says, your lats look huge.

Looks pretty good bro. Need to focus on those traps somemore to even out your wide lat spread. Also, get help with your posing. You could look much better with some coaching. Not flaming, just trying to help you.

Top Bottom