Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pictures

Id say 5ibs would be muscle maybe 10, when you bulk you need to eat clean, I think you look better in you first pic but thats just me, Id rather be cut than big with excess fat. But some people prefere to get big then cut down, I personally do it in steps gaining as much lean body mass as posible before putting oon to much fat. I have gone from 135-180 in the last 2 years doing this with just a small % of bf increase.

My segestion is to bulk clean. and keep training rome was not built in a day

I hope I gained more than 5 pounds of muscle :eek2: I checked my log book for my measurements:

Here are my measurements from February:
Weight: 174
Waist: 31"
Arm: 14.5"
Expanded Chest: 42.5"
Thigh: 24"
Calf: 14.25"
Max Bench: 250
Max Dead: 300

Today:
Weight: 210 (up 34 pounds)
Waist: 35" (up 4 inches)
Arm: 16 1/8" (up 1 5/8 inches)
Exp. Chest: 45.75" (up 3.25 inches)
Thigh: 27" (up 3 inches)
Calf: 15" (up 3/4 inch)
Max Bench: 305
Max Dead: 350

Smurfy said:
Mike youve done great. YOu should probably clarify your training goals for people who dont know you train for strength.

Thanks Smurfy.

I'm the first to admit I gained a fair amount of fat. I'm actually in the process of cutting now (I've gone from 215 to 210 - some of the photos are at 215). I'm looking to get to 200 without sacrificing any strength/muscle.

I know some of you obsess about gaining a bit of fat, but I find it much easier to lose fat than gain muscle. I will post up some pics when I'm leaner.

awesome shit mike!! i'm proud of ya for making the huge improvements you've been making!! i look foward to seeing u do a meet brutha!! as always..i'm behind ya "big man"!! tb

Dont get me wrong mike you look good it does look like you gained the wieght you said though id say 10 or more pounds of that is muscle and when you cut down you will look great,

Keep up the good work!

Top Bottom