x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Lucky breaks for beginners.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Lucky breaks for beginners. within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Theres not much point to this post so unless you killing time or an addict to this shit. Gotta love the newbie effect. 1: muscles grow like a mad bitch in the beginning. 2: alot of newbies are teenagers and have great hormone enhanced growth. They can pretty much look at a weight a grow stronger. 3: Alot of begginers tend to go over board which can lead to over training but, I think that even if they train super intense past failure ect.. and totally break there muscles down. They

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Pro Bodybuilder
    Theres not much point to this post so unless you killing time or an addict to this shit.

Gotta love the newbie effect.

1: muscles grow like a mad bitch in the beginning.

2: alot of newbies are teenagers and have great hormone enhanced growth. They can pretty much look at a weight a grow stronger.

3: Alot of begginers tend to go over board which can lead to over training but, I think that even if they train super intense past failure ect.. and totally break there muscles down. They don't need as much rest to recover simply because there muscles aren't hugely massive yet. Theres less for the body to actually repair and enhance.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    hehe, yep all I did at 18 were curls, chinups, cable pressdowns, situps, flye's, bench and dumbell rows and I gained like 3.0" on my arms in 4 months and about 20lbs of bodyweight.