Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knees past the toes ?

b fold the truth said:
Yep...

but if they are wanting to SQUAT big numbers...they will need to learn to sit back a lot more.

B True

Aranda from Cuba squats 4 times his bodyweight, full, ass to the floor, without a lifting suit, belt, or knee wraps. Just uses knee sleeves...and without a spotter.

Nico Cujo said:
Aranda from Cuba squats 4 times his bodyweight, full, ass to the floor, without a lifting suit, belt, or knee wraps. Just uses knee sleeves...and without a spotter.

What is 4x his body weight?

I rarely see many OL lifters actually squat much past parallel...because their knees move so far fwd that it actually puts their hips at, above, or very slightly below contest dept for a powerlifter.

If HE wants to squat bigger numbers (ie BIG numbers, especially for him), then he will need to widen his stance...like I said before.

B True

Maybe we shouldn't forget about Chakarov, either.

Weighing in about 90 kg he squatted 3 times his bodyweight for a TRIPLE, rock bottom, high-bar close-stance COMPLETELY RAW (not even a belt).

Now that's incredible to me. Not to undermine the accomplishments of any other lifter, but this kind of stuff is what impresses me the most.

b fold the truth said:
I rarely see many OL lifters actually squat much past parallel...because their knees move so far fwd that it actually puts their hips at, above, or very slightly below contest dept for a powerlifter.

If HE wants to squat bigger numbers (ie BIG numbers, especially for him), then he will need to widen his stance...like I said before.

B True

As I said before...and pay close attention to the 2nd section.

B True

Top Bottom