Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knees are killing me on leg days.

super-duty1

I am about a year into serious training after nearly 4 years off. I will be 47 this year and my knees are hating it on leg day. Is there anything that anyone is taking that helps out? Glucosamine?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

I am about a year into serious training after nearly 4 years off. I will be 47 this year and my knees are hating it on leg day. Is there anything that anyone is taking that helps out? Glucosamine?

Have you looked into a healthy fish oil regime....I find its the only thing that keeps my achy knees at bay...IM young but years of volleyball have destroyed my cartilage. I like ohs its pure and potent.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using EliteFitness

Yes I have been on fish oil and now that you say that I have noticed it has helped. I may increase it a little and see how that works out.

If you have a history of knee injuries it may be a situation where supps are the only way to control the pain, and yes GAC works wonders for me when I have a joint/tendon irritation. It is also worth making video of your form from many angles and really combing through it to see if you have any form issues that could be creating the problem.

If you have a history of knee injuries it may be a situation where supps are the only way to control the pain, and yes GAC works wonders for me when I have a joint/tendon irritation. It is also worth making video of your form from many angles and really combing through it to see if you have any form issues that could be creating the problem.

Form could be lacking a little. I tore my calf pretty bad last year playing football with my son's. It didn't need surgery. I could not use it for 2 months then had to wear a boot for 3 months. I will have my former checked out also

I take 2 teaspoons of pharm grade in the morning and two in my post workout shake...I have noticed the brand makes a difference...some are made from farm raised fish and very heavily processed so very little absorbs!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Wear knee sleeves thru the entire workout, keep the joint warm

if it hurts then don't do it.. you can still workout your legs without hurting your knees. i hope you aren't using the smith machine.

excellent advice on fish oil.. the american diet not only is missing a lot of good fats but its also robbing the body of what it needs. that will help the joints

if it hurts then don't do it.. you can still workout your legs without hurting your knees. i hope you aren't using the smith machine.

excellent advice on fish oil.. the american diet not only is missing a lot of good fats but its also robbing the body of what it needs. that will help the joints

Amen to that!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

No Steve not on heavy days at all. I do tho to get some dropped sets with light weight. I make sure my heals are in front of my shoulders to ease the stress on my joints when I do.

Top Bottom