Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knees are killing me on leg days.

yeah i forgot to mention after my leg days i stretch the shit out of my muscles.. i am extremely flexible compared to most other muscular guys for this reason.

learn some yoga poses.. pigeon is fantastic. all the dog poses, cobra, crocodile, warrior poses.. take an advanced yoga class if you want to really learn these.. learn how to stretch the hammies.. if you cannot bend over and touch your toes keeping your legs straight then you definately need to work on your flexibility.

Steve I hear you. I will have my buddy check my form on Thursday. I upped my fish oil and already and feel a difference. I am thinking my form can be off because of my calf it still a little tender. I think I may have to stop squatting for now.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

Don't stop squatting, just drop some weight off of the bar and get your form down. Where in your knees does the pain seem to be coming from?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Truth^^^

If your knees hurt, the last thing you need is a leg press machine.

And as an afterthought, what kind of shoes are you wearing?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

A combination of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, N2Guard and Omega 3 (fish oils) pretty much fixed my knee problems.

Steve I hear you. I will have my buddy check my form on Thursday. I upped my fish oil and already and feel a difference. I am thinking my form can be off because of my calf it still a little tender. I think I may have to stop squatting for now.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

I dunno about stopping all together...maybe lessen the load up the reps and concentrate on perfect form?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom