Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

idea for the forum

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
can we have a sticky with links to training videos, it might be really helpful for guys wondering about exercise form. I created the same thing over on s'ology in the training forum. That way anyone that has vids on themselves or others training, performing lifts, etc, can post em up

Sounds good - but have the mods enforce that only links to vids are posted. Any extraneous posts (i.e. "thanks alot!!! u r 2 c kool", "That vid suxor", etc) should be met with red karma, public flogging, and banishment to the Pics of Guys forum.

needsize said:
can we have a sticky with links to training videos, it might be really helpful for guys wondering about exercise form. I created the same thing over on s'ology in the training forum. That way anyone that has vids on themselves or others training, performing lifts, etc, can post em up

NS- it would be awesome if you could take that whole sticky from there with your stuff and pullin's stuff and transfer it here..I dont know if its too much of a pain the ass but i think it would be real helpful!!!

The problem with exrx is that a lot of the exercises seem to be done with poor form - check out the gms for an example.

I like the idea. :)

If enough members have links to videos, or if needsize would like to supply us with some links I will be glad to make a sticky.

Last edited:
cool idea

I have a few vids but nowhere to host them, do any of the free webspace providers still let you put up vids?

I went with a free web space provider, freewebs.com, but in the end I needed more space, but its $25 for 6 months, and I think 200mb of storage space. I really like the idea of vids by members

Top Bottom