Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a killer bulking 5 day routine!

Mon - Chest
Tue - bIs and TRIs
Wed - shoulders
Thurs - Back
Fri - LEgs

Go heavy heavy. 3x8 each exersize, 3-4 exersizes per bodypart. Pick your favourites but remember for mass compound exersizes are best specially the powerlifting golden three (squat, deadlift, bench).

Times you weight in lbs by 15, add 15%. This is you calorie intake per day for gaining mass. Make sure at least 40% of this is good quality protein.

8 hours sleep is essential every day.

Lots of water - we're looking for hypertrophy here and the water will wash through all the waste from the breakdown of the muscles, leaving a clean system that can work efficiently.

And of course, vitamins, BCAA (acids that break down your protein. If they do it, your body don't have too, protein is assimilated faster. cool huh?).

Once last cool trick, before you fall asleep, imagine what it feels like to have big, bulging muscles. Mind over matter maybe but this does inspire you body to grow ( emotional response fires the hypothalomus (endocrine gland in the brain) which releases hormones to control the other glands, which in turn release hormone, including testosterone and growth hormone, and t-helper cells from the thyroid which are the basis of your immune system.)
SO, think big, eat big, lift big, be big.

Mon - Chest
Tue - bIs and TRIs
Wed - shoulders
Thurs - Back
Fri - LEgs

Go heavy heavy. 3x8 each exersize, 3-4 exersizes per bodypart. Pick your favourites but remember for mass compound exersizes are best specially the powerlifting golden three (squat, deadlift, bench).

Times you weight in lbs by 15, add 15%. This is you calorie intake per day for gaining mass. Make sure at least 40% of this is good quality protein.

8 hours sleep is essential every day.

Lots of water - we're looking for hypertrophy here and the water will wash through all the waste from the breakdown of the muscles, leaving a clean system that can work efficiently.

And of course, vitamins, BCAA (acids that break down your protein. If they do it, your body don't have too, protein is assimilated faster. cool huh?).

Once last cool trick, before you fall asleep, imagine what it feels like to have big, bulging muscles. Mind over matter maybe but this does inspire you body to grow ( emotional response fires the hypothalomus (endocrine gland in the brain) which releases hormones to control the other glands, which in turn release hormone, including testosterone and growth hormone, and t-helper cells from the thyroid which are the basis of your immune system.)
SO, think big, eat big, lift big, be big.

If you were training 5 days in a row with the weekend of, perhaps
Mon - Chest
Tue - Back
Wed - either shoulders or legs (shoulders preferable)
thu - either shoulders or legs
Fri - either bis and tris or work on weak bodypart.

good routine, however, I would change one thing. If you are trying to pack on mass and assuming your training maximum intensity, doing bis/tris before shoulders and back may not be the best choice.

During my workouts I go heavy enough that my bis/tris get worked on chest/shoulders and back day. These are much smaller muscle groups and do not require the same load as the major body parts.

I would try. MON: LEGS
TUES: SHOULDERS
WED: REST
THUR: BACK
FRI:CHEST
SAT: BIS/TRIS
SUN:REST LOL!

We know that ideally a muscle should have 72 hors rest before it is trained again, although this isnt always the case. Quite simply identify the muscle that are being worked for an exercise and dont work them again the next day. Ideally two days. For example if you were benching on a monday and you were giving it som eso tgo speak then training triceps the next day is out of the question. However if you only performed flyes then it would be feasable(feasible, f**k knows) to train triceps the following day.

long time no see!! cause it has worked great for me cutting while bulking when I eat enough in the past and I'm bored with my 3 training days per 10 days winter bulking plan that put 17 solid pounds on but also about 4 pounds of fat. time to hit the beach a bit more conditioned.:alien:

Top Bottom