Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't cut...

Wtf? You need to stop reading and get in the gym. Everyone responds differently to everything, you will never know because you are not trying it.
Get in there and do some cardio bro, it only hurts until it stops hurting.

Wtf? You need to stop reading and get in the gym. Everyone responds differently to everything, you will never know because you are not trying it.
Get in there and do some cardio bro, it only hurts until it stops hurting.

Lol alright. Cardio here I come.

Are you sure you are getting 2000-2500 calories per day or is that a guess? I only say that because of you not knowing what macros were. I would guess you aren't counting calories or measuring and weighing food, so you could actually be eating more than you think. It doesn't take much to eat 2k cals in a day

a lot of things are happening here.

1. water weight/bloat giving you the wrong impression
2. lack of cardio, do some cardio bro come on. weightlifting is great cardio yes, but why not do a couple laps around the track too plus you will sweat out water
3. I never ever lose weight on AAS ever. even with tren. even when i cut calories, it doesn't matter.. i never cut on cycle, i always cut off cycle very easily and bulk very easily while on.
4. your age.. you are getting to that point in your life where you used to be able to eat pizza and hot dogs and still have a 6 pack is no more. get used to it, it doesn't get easier as you get older. i laugh when 20 year olds come on here and try to lecture me about diet cause they have 6 packs.. ummm.. EVERYONE on here had a 6 pack at that age! not so easy at 35 vs. 20.. metabolism is much different ..

its even worse with females too. thats why 40 year old females who are overweight have such a hard time losing and most give up. see these types at my gym all the time sign up and then quit when they figure out an hour on the elliptical isn't doing shit for them

best solution is don't let yourself ever get over 15% body fat. if you start creeping up then squash it immediately. if you don't then you suddently are 18%, then 21%, then 24% . it can really get out of control fast.

^^^ I agree with so many great points made here. Nice response Steve.

Are you sure you are getting 2000-2500 calories per day or is that a guess? I only say that because of you not knowing what macros were. I would guess you aren't counting calories or measuring and weighing food, so you could actually be eating more than you think. It doesn't take much to eat 2k cals in a day

It's a guess. I should watch that more closely. I know eat well but I never really counted anything.

Top Bottom