Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Kovaks

hmm, muscle Tech stuff!!! <<<<<MUNCH MUNCH>>>> this chocolatey sensation mm mm good!!! all this and only 400calories wih a mere 10gms of fat,,, wow so this is how Kovaks got so lean

I just met Greg Kovacs a week ago at the Canadian National Championships in Halifax Nova Scotia, and he was fucking huge, but his gut was the biggest thing on him. And he was sweating profusely non stop. When i asked if i could get a picture with him he sounded as if he was having a heart attack just trying to talk to me. He weighed 398lbs at the time. He is just one great big ball of mass. He just barely fit into the auditorium seats.
Just thought i would share my experience meeting Kovacs.
later
Aristotle

bignbeefy said:
haha i hate that guys...

Seriously, does anyone know how he got his procard, i mean obviously he had to
have been doings something right...

proly got it the same way paul dillet did. not sure how that ugly fucker ever got a pro card either.

good lord just saw that pic... i think he's hiding shawn ray under his shirt actually...

He looks reallly bad.

With a gut like that and a low enough body fat for abs to show through???

I wouldn't be surprised if he turns up dead within a few years.

It's disgusting looking to say the least. And I do feel a little bit bad for him, he has literally turned himself into a freak of nature.

Re: Re: Re: WARNING: This may cause nightmares

Gullie said:

hahaha Thats some chick form Vegas, i forget her name but I think her site is something like vegasamazon.com. I see her everytime I am in Vegas training at Golds and she is at every show I have ever gone to out there like the Olympia and the USAs.

I'd hate to see what happens if those 2 mated!!!

I dont find his physique any more comfortable than any of you but my question is that those of you that have met Greg, why havent you aske him about his GH use, or why he feels the need to be that size?

What is he going to do ...beat you up?

WCP

Top Bottom