Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did 10 sets of 12-15 pullups at the gym.. WOW

doing little bicep work may not work for you but I have heard bodybuilders with 20" arms (and lean) who don't curl.

Plus look at the big lean powerlifters who don't curl much or at all and none have massively undeveloped biceps.

No disrespect man but you should realise we are all different and what some people swear by doesn't do shit for others :)

P.S I wish I could do loads of chins like Steve and SL... I suck at them lol :(

you are taking the elite power lifters and comparing them to the average gym junkie...doesnt work that way.

Besides, most of these guys do assistance work anyways.

Also, if they curled, they would have BIGGER arms ;)

There are guys who arm wrestle with me who have 24" arms dude...you wont get that by deadlifting.

Look at your body man, you got a pretty big back for someone your age, but you have small arms...start curling. They will grow IMO

Maybe you are right, maybe it is only the elite who can get big arms without curls, I can't give any examples of average dudes I know who have big arms without curling because I don't really know any serious lifters in real life.

It's funny you should say that about my physique, I've tryed curling; it doesn't seem to make a difference. I've had small arms since the beginning and have gone through periods of doing curls and tricep work and not doing any direct arm work. Neither have produced big results...

My forearms are decent sized, though.

Maybe you are right, maybe it is only the elite who can get big arms without curls, I can't give any examples of average dudes I know who have big arms without curling because I don't really know any serious lifters in real life.

It's funny you should say that about my physique, I've tryed curling; it doesn't seem to make a difference. I've had small arms since the beginning and have gone through periods of doing curls and tricep work and not doing any direct arm work. Neither have produced big results...

My forearms are decent sized, though.

I bet I can give you an arm workout that would produce results :p

I bet I can give you an arm workout that would produce results :p

Hit me up bro :p either on here or pm me :biggrin:

if it looks realistic I'm willing to give it a try

I currently train like this:
Monday- legs, abs
Wednesday - chest, shoulders, triceps
Friday - back, abs <-- sometimes a few sets of curls here

super simple with minimal overlap between sessions = maximum recovery :)

so where would the arm work fit into my split?

Hit me up bro :p either on here or pm me :biggrin:

if it looks realistic I'm willing to give it a try

I currently train like this:
Monday- legs, abs
Wednesday - chest, shoulders, triceps
Friday - back, abs <-- sometimes a few sets of curls here

super simple with minimal overlap between sessions = maximum recovery :)

so where would the arm work fit into my split?

Are you doing DC? What does your split look like? what do you do on your non training days? Give me the details man. I bet you anything I will make your arms grow.

nice man ive really been feeling pullups lately too. i usually do a 5x5 bodyweight doing wide, wide neutral grip, close neutral grip, then chins. so 100 reps total. just got into weighted pull ups though with 1 plate. goal is the 100 pound plate laying on the floor in the back corner of the gym

full dips and pullups ftmfw if you can't do either you're outta shape don't care how big you are

Only problem with these is that they get you too pumped and too tired to go serious on anything else...if you're going to do them, do them at the end of your workout

Top Bottom