Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

curious about stretching

Drewmole

everyone at my gym doesn't waste their time stretching ever, they say it is for pussies and we don't need it. I know Arnold was big on stretching though but trying to learn from these guys I lift with is pointless with their attitudes. can you guys give me some pointers on stretching. do i just stretch the muscles i worked that day or everything?

every animal on earth instinctively stretches. so do babies and children too. pro athletes in every sport dedicate hours a week to just stretch. yet as adults we invent stupid theories like 'its for pussies'.

the facts and science (something many don't believe in) is when you weight train you compress your body, so you MUST de-compress. if you don't then expect less results and expect injuries. stretching is boring as fuck, i get it. this is why going to a yoga class full of hot chicks makes it fun. hot yoga especially you are able to over stretch in the hot room safely and more efficiently, which is why every weight lifter should be doing it

Stretching is very important and you will notice much more as you get older if you are not doing it. I recommend in the AM and before bed. Make sure you are not stretching cold muscles though. Do some type of warm up to get the blood flowing and muscles moving.

Have you ever seen the flexibility of Kai Green? It is a must for the huge guys. Tell the guys at the gym to call him a pussy to his face.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom