Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chins - Close Or Wide-grip/under Or Overhand?

probably all of the above since they all hit the muscles at different angles...

if i personally had to choose one to blast my back with, i'd pick the wide grip (which i call pullups... chins are easy, pullups are hard :) )

All the above.

There really isn't a definite answer, they'll are good exercises...switch them up from workout to workout.

slightly wider grip than shoulder width, overhand grip, (using straps takes some of the stress off the biceps)

deadlifts and barbell rows are my two favourite back builders in terms of thickness, chins are great for adding width to the lats.

The ONLY ones that work are when you have one hand over and one hand under (grip). Oh, and use the narrow grip.... Is that what kind of answer you wanted? The truth is you have to do them all if you want all the muscles stimulated.

Personally, id go for wide-overhand grip.....works the lats brilliantly. A closer underhand grip works more of the biceps and only a smaller radius of the back........so it really depends on what you want from chins!:D

As Mann said.....deadlifts and rows build a good back. I also like to do either pullovers or a chin variation at the end.

Theres more to a good back than wide lats.....

nevertoobig said:
what should i use to build a good back?...:confused:

Top Bottom