Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio on leg day?

L

Lift Or Die

I started cutting recently and have been doing cardio 6 days a week first thing in the morning for 45 minute sessions. After I train legs I can hardly walk so I skip cardio on leg day.

Now for about 3 days after my legs are still pretty damn sore. Do you guys think that doing cardio during this time will hinder muscle recovery?

Cardio is notorious for releasing cortisol. ON your leg day, try a light 5-10 min jog before your workout and a slow to moderate walk after for 10-20 min. That will help stretch your muscles.

I do a little (20 to 30 minutes) of easy cardio (cycling at 20 mph or elliptical at about 11 cals per minute_) on leg day to get rid of the lactic acid. Works for me. I usually take off the day after heavy legs.

heck no....... that is a butt load of cardio your doing.... unless your getting ready for a contest i would back off that crap......... try 3 days a week at 25 minutes to an hour........ and space them as far away from your leg days as possible.... and dont do cardio the day before legs either........

theres no since at getting cut if to sacrifice the pain you must go threw on leg day.

Top Bottom