x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... Variation per Madcow2 (thanx) So here it is! K up now!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... Variation per Madcow2 (thanx) So here it is! K up now! within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Content by Madcow2 Last Revised 1/11/2006 UPDATE - I have updated program descriptions, template downloads, and an updated Table of Contents on my Geocities site (i.e. lots more topics and better organization). This will be the final update of this TOC in the thread (and it's an incomplete one because there's just too much) but the one on that site essentially links all the topics below and more, many of which come to this very thread. This is easier on me and the better descriptions with

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 149 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4999139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1526

Re: Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... Variation per Madcow2 (thanx) So here it is! K up n

Quote Quote posted by Kentan View Post
    Where can I find the download of the spreadsheat that the geocities link refers to in the first post, that link isn't working.
    Heres the old geocities page of madcow2

wackyhq.com/madcow5x5/geocities/

and also, heres the 5x5 spreadsheet calc, and if you want to keep and devote some of your time in this program, you MUST read the whole thread, my friend.

Good Broly

Re: Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... Variation per Madcow2 (thanx) So here it is! K up n

the site to the 5x5 intermediate calculator seemed to have went down.. Does anyone else have a copy of this calculator?

Quote Quote posted by amgunit View Post
    the site to the 5x5 intermediate calculator seemed to have went down.. Does anyone else have a copy of this calculator?
    i have the 5x5 intermediate and advanced file. PM me if you want a copy of the file or tell me how to post an excel file. Right now i'm getting and invalid file upload error on the site.

Hello,

it's my first contact with that 5x5 scheme.

I'm a litte bit confused.

Can i combine deload weeks ( maybe every fourth week) with the Linear Version for Intermediate Lifters?

Does the Linear Version stands for the single factor theory? But the muscle doesnt recover completely...

If my progression stall in one lift for more weeks i just restart on that lift means take my 5RM
    and calculate new?

yes, prob off your 3. dont kid yourself on your first session. Ive made that mistake. Getting to pr's too fast and not progressing pass

Banned

this should be 'sticky', just sayin'...

The downside of being better than everyone else, is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.

This used to be a sticky. I think some of the links were broken, but most in the first post seem to be OK. I know madcow's geocities site has been down for a while now.

The whole thing is supposed to be copied over at stronglifts, here: Madcow's 5x5 and Training Theory and Information Site

Have been looking for a new workout routine for summer. and i found German Volume training (10x10s) and now this....

Between the two, which would be best for Size vs Strength or vice versa? tried GVT this week.... Was tough, but wow 10 sets of the same exersise was Rough ( felt different and kinda boring)

Banned

GVT would be more geared for size and the info in here is more geared for strength, though diet is more or less a major factor in each...

Quote Quote posted by moya View Post
    GVT would be more geared for size and the info in here is more geared for strength, though diet is more or less a major factor in each...
    got it...