Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which is better for gaining mass?

seraphElite

5 x 5
Hst
DC
corn's
wsb

which would you say is better for a 17 year old for gaining muscle? i been training for a bit and would like to do one of these....still new, if you guys could help me what is best....i would really appreciate it.

WSb is a lot of strength gain and some mass as well
5x5 is good for size and strength

most of the others focus a lot on size

It's really up to you bro. What works for one guy might not work for another. If you want to learn some crucial compound movements, I would suggest the Old School program. You'll get strong as hell, really quickly, and I guarantee (if you EAT), you will put on at least a pound a week.

5x5 or old school i would say would be ideal.....DC requires an intensity that is more achieveable by someone who knows there body better and is more familiar with training, same with HST in my opinion. West side is more focused on strength gains, not hypertophy.

like everyone said, eating right will be the most important determining factor in your mass gains.

ya know, eating is my biggest problem. for bulking cycle, it's bodyweight x 20 for calories a day, correct? that puts me at 160*20=3200 calories a day. i did a quick add of everything i know i can count, and was up to i believe 2100 or 2200. that doesn't include a light lunch and a full dinner either. i'm falling short, but damn, i just can not eat that much daily. it's starting to get easier. bowls of oatmeal are getting easier to put down. ugh. someone force feed me! lol

Top Bottom