Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your sexual drive. Are you glad its so high?

seizer

I wonder you know. Could i do without it. I mean, i look at the girls in my school, and there so much more devoted to school than I am. They got less stuff on their minds. There not thinking about sex as often. I could only imagine how well i could do if, or the males sexual drive wasn't so ridiculous. When i wake up, all i want is some bed'n'pussy. Its all i got on my mind! When some foreinger asks me what the kernels secret recipe is i say, "PUSSY!" If that boy/girl wants to know how they get the carmel in the carmilk bars i tell them, "With pussy-imbobulator". My sexual drive is contaminating everything in my mind. I cant peacefully play my old sega genisis and have the starting screen the way it used to sound, "SGA" (sega really fast)...now all i hear is "ps-e" ...ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.

You peeps suffer from pussemia too?

ceasar989 said:
I wonder you know. Could i do without it. I mean, i look at the girls in my school, and there so much more devoted to school than I am. They got less stuff on their minds. There not thinking about sex as often. I could only imagine how well i could do if, or the males sexual drive wasn't so ridiculous. When i wake up, all i want is some bed'n'pussy. Its all i got on my mind! When some foreinger asks me what the kernels secret recipe is i say, "PUSSY!" If that boy/girl wants to know how they get the carmel in the carmilk bars i tell them, "With pussy-imbobulator". My sexual drive is contaminating everything in my mind. I cant peacefully play my old sega genisis and have the starting screen the way it used to sound, "SGA" (sega really fast)...now all i hear is "ps-e" ...ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.

You peeps suffer from pussemia too?

Always have. Most of us men do. What else is there?

too live for? Nothing, its the only reason why i stay in school. Leaves me more available to the dating pool aka vagina ocean.

bor, if i woke up one morning with 10 naked supermodels simultaneously saying "we are here to satisfy your every desire!!" (like the other day, except that there were only 3 supermodels, and they werent supermodels, they were superwilderbeasts, and they didnt want to satisfy my every desire, they were Jehovas Witnesses wanting to talk my ear off) i would say "good. you! get me a coffee. white with one. the rest of you, get in the other room and SHADDUP!"

i ma so not a morning person :D

LMAO

wake up jerk off
eat lunch jerk off
eat dinner have sex
take shower jerk off

that outta put your mind at ease

ChewYxRage said:
LMAO

wake up jerk off
eat lunch jerk off
eat dinner have sex
take shower jerk off

that outta put your mind at ease

true...if only taiwanese didnt live in such poverty.

ceasar989 said:
true...if only taiwanese didnt live in such poverty.

Imagine if you had to live like a lot of the Mexicans live here in Texas. 10 people in one house. That would suck ass. When would ever get the time to masturbate or be alone? I finally obtained my freedom only to have it taken away by an irresponsible family. Sigh.

ceasar989 said:
too live for? Nothing, its the only reason why i stay in school. Leaves me more available to the dating pool aka vagina ocean.

God is my only hope. I know most of you think that's a ridiculous fairy tale, I have reason to think otherwise. Before I do myself in, I will turn to God once more.

Top Bottom