Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Relationship With Your Cell Phone

I don't have a home phone so my cell is the only way to reach me. I spent too many years travelling to maintain a home phone and needed a way for my family and friends(yes I have more than one) to reach me. I typically leave my phone at home when going to the gym. I also if using my phone in public try and get away from other people so I don't disturb them. I also don't feel the need to yell into my phone so that everyone around can get my side of the conversation. If my phone rings while I am at a restaurant and it's a call I need to take I excuse myself from the table and go outside or to the lobby to talk.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I love my phone. It is my portal to the world. Email, text, Internet, music, calender, and well talking.

Scotsman said:
I don't have a home phone so my cell is the only way to reach me. I spent too many years travelling to maintain a home phone and needed a way for my family and friends(yes I have more than one) to reach me. I typically leave my phone at home when going to the gym. I also if using my phone in public try and get away from other people so I don't disturb them. I also don't feel the need to yell into my phone so that everyone around can get my side of the conversation. If my phone rings while I am at a restaurant and it's a call I need to take I excuse myself from the table and go outside or to the lobby to talk.

Cheers,
Scotsman

That is respectible and understandable.

:wavey:

I owned one for one year. When the contract ran out, I got rid of it. Hated the fucking thing. If you drive, it's one thing, yes, you need to have one. But there is basically nothing so important in my life that it can't wait until I get the message off the machine and return the call.

I think people are spending far too much time ignoring their lives and being preoccupied by all the electronic stuff they clutter their minds and time with.

musclemom said:
:wavey:

I owned one for one year. When the contract ran out, I got rid of it. Hated the fucking thing. If you drive, it's one thing, yes, you need to have one. But there is basically nothing so important in my life that it can't wait until I get the message off the machine and return the call.

I think people are spending far too much time ignoring their lives and being preoccupied by all the electronic stuff they clutter their minds and time with.

Musclemom, how are you?

I couldn't have worded that any better.

Chocolate_Thunder said:
Musclemom, how are you?

I couldn't have worded that any better.
Very busy, hon. Summer time is the busiest for my coven in terms of activities and when it's not "witchy stuff" work has been taking up a lot of time.

Hate cell phones, particularly people who didn't get the message about talking on a cell phone while driving is more dangerous than being a drunk driver.

But you know what I really hate? People who use the Bluetooth earpiece, say, like in the grocery store, and they're standing next to you carrying on a conversation on their cell phone, and somehow something they've said sounds like it was addressed to you, so you answer them, and then they give you a filthy look and point at their ear and you feel stupid.

billfred said:
Subway Sandwich shop in town banned cell phones while ordering food. My new favorite place.

Yeah I guess talking on the phone would slow up the line.

Top Bottom