Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Relationship With Your Cell Phone

Chocolate_Thunder

I'm not in to all of the newest tech. stuff, well, cell phones anyway. I actually have a $20.00 phone that I've had for 5 years now. I wrote the number on a self stick label and put it on the back of the phone so I would know what the number actually was. I use it MAYBE 1-2 times a month, as I have a phone at home as well as my office, so for me I guess it is just for emergencies.

I just don't feel the need to be out in public shouting into a phone about senseless things. I go to the gym and see a person there on a treadmill talking on their phone at 6:00am. Who in the F$*k can you be talking with that early and about what. It is the same person over and over and over and it's not just for 5 minutes mind you this carries on for almst an hour. I know because I walk in and warm up on the treadmill for 5 minutes and then workout. After an hour same place, same person, same thing.

I was standing in line at the post office the other day and there is a sign that is clear as day which states "Please refrain from cell phone usage when you approach the counter." Out of the four people in front of me in line 3 of them ignored the sign and carried on with their conversation like "stop the world please I am on a call, and yes I am important." The fourth wasn't on the phone.

I'm just wondering if any of you notice that society as a whole has grown to accept this? What is your relationship like with your cell phone?

I text a ton for a few days then ignore my phone for a day or two. Depends on my mood. I gotta really like someone(or be REALLY DRUNK) to talk to someone on the phone.

Barely use it. All my communication is done online and I'm just not big on trivial BS talk on the phone.

Top Bottom