Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your metabolic setpoint after your cycles

I juice once a year and done 3 cycles and usually 6 months after the cycle im 10lbs higher from the original weight i started 3 years ago. Which was 180lbs now i fluctuate 190-195lbs. Yeah i've gained heavy during my cycles as you can see in my sig below and im a natural ectomorph with a super insane metabolism but with a huge appetite, i eat no less than 5 meals a day not including MRP's. If i do another cycle of test and dbol sure ill grow again but keeping them say 8-10 months later is a diff story and yeah i know water comes off but i believe so does the muscle even as soon as 3 months considering pst included HCG,clomid and l-dex. Im just wondering if my metabolic setpoint is stuck at 190, ive been training for 8 years starting at 130lbs and im 25yrs old.

Which brings me to my 2nd question

If i do anavar or primo or both, would i KEEP those gains even say 6-9 months from now? When ppl say with var and primo you'll keep what you gain am i misguided? Cant you keep what you gain with a test alone cycle considering the water coming off?

im not 100% sure about the gains keeping there partner, but something doesnt add up, and im not any good at math, but
if you were 180, kept 25, thats 205, kept 18, 223, gained 22, you should be 245 pounds???

Yeah ive gained big on my 3 cycles, but keeping every single pound off those cycles i believe is unrealistic. Varying on the individual, the body cant adapt so readily to its new found weight especially with guy like with me with a super insane metabolism. Seriously, if you cycle with test and dbol and wait 8-10 months later considering the water coming off you aint gonna be as big even 2 months after the cycle. Trying to out eat my metabolism has always been my number one goal for being an ectomorph, but its still going strong even though im 25.

You're simply discoverng what is curiously overlooked and too often denied.

You simply can not hold on to massive gains solely from the use of drugs.

The way I see it, everyone has two choices:

One:

You must first build a foundation naturally, then add incremental gains with gear -- making the most of modest cycles, continuing with hard training and the proper supplemntation in between cycles and excepting your genetic limitions.

Or two:

In an effort to maintain maximum size, you resign yourself to a life on constant drug use -- going from one cycle to the next, briging along the way until you have to start using HRT at the age of 35.

That's the reality, like it or not.

Top Bottom