Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your experiences with var

shirlene29

I am BATMAN!
Platinum
EF VIP
so...I have noticed something incredibly weird since starting a var cycle
5mg twice a day
Im a little over a week into it now..

my skin is clearing up?
has anyone had this happen?

I have naturally high test, low progesterone and normal values of estrogen but on the lower end of the scale

normally I use a prescribed BHRT progesterone but stopped about a month and a half ago because my monthly cycle got even weirder on it...

I was expecting a slight worsening of skin but its almost completely clear and I started the cycle with a somewhat bad breakout

my muscles are already hard as hell and my lifts in gym have increased by leaps and bounds
I am however still fat as hell...lol

I never broke out w Var. Test Prop - now THAT made me break out.

It could be coincidence, maybe wait a couple weeks to see if it continues. If it does, awesome for you! :)

Jealous on the Var cycle. I am >thisclose< to ending my breastfeeding run, then maybe I will join you, lol. I loved Var!!

ya...IU get liver values done in a cpl of weeks...if theyre ok I may cruise it for awhile cuz I'm really enjoying it
only down side I've noticed is my mood is a little volatile...but Im fast to chill out and haven't been over the top pissed or anything..just seem rather quick to agitate

I've been on it for 3 weeks now and one thing I noticed was that I'm Hornier than usual. Shrugs shoulders I haven't had any other side effect from it.

Var increases collagen synthesis so I could see it clearing up skin. I know on var my hair skin and nails is much nice than on winny everything tends to dry out on winny.

now see I didn't know that...thats interesting
i was wondering why my nails weren't breaking and were super long right now but didn't make the connection

I didn't break out on var either. My skin stayed pretty clear and I've run longer cycles, although never dosed over 10/ ed. Winny...totally different story for me too. Not just the full on acne everywhere but really oily skin too. I felt disgusting that way on winny but love how it makes me look.

I've been lucky. Taking a big dose of var for a woman, high dose of winny for a woman, and I haven't had many issues. A little lethargic, skin is more oily than usual, but that's about it. I pretty much always take higher than recommended dosing when taking AAS, but this has been something I've built up to over the course of years under my belt -- of course this is not recommended for new users so this is in NO way meaning I'm an advocate for it. Taking N2Guard along with plenty of joint supps.

My skin stayed clear while on the var, but I am having horrible breakouts now that my cycle is over! I am def missing the increased sex drive/sensation!

Top Bottom