Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Young Lithuanian Model....

EnderJE said:
What's the worst that can happen?

nothing really besides being convicted of statutory rape. i think i might be meeting her this sunday or next week sometimes... did i mention she barely speaks english :p
and im also working this 18 yr old... and im going out with a 25 yr old tonight... drought season is over, finally

sweed said:
nothing really besides being convicted of statutory rape. i think i might be meeting her this sunday or next week sometimes... did i mention she barely speaks english :p
and im also working this 18 yr old... and im going out with a 25 yr old tonight... drought season is over, finally

There were 16 years between my parents; there's 11 years between my current husband and I ...

I really have no problem with age gaps, and good on you that your drought is over! Have fun ;)

That being said ... are you really in Sweden? Not that it's any of my business anyway, but speaking for USA, any kind of true punishment for conviction of stat. rape is pretty rare (the worst is generally community service, maybe probation, and that's if the parent(s) really push the issue). HOWEVER, it is considered a sex crime, and depending on what state you live in you, could potentially get you listed in the sex crime offender database. Those databases are becoming increasingly accessible to the public, and that is the sort of skeleton that can haunt a person for life.

perkele said:
I know what Hotzie would do.
fix you sig!!!! It makes the page too wide causing myself to scroll back and forth. (btw, I'm going to hit you with K when I can spread again so don't worry).

gtrcivic said:
i'm sure the lithuatian model ain't no virgin and had a taste of sausage before ! even if you think she is too young, still go to the party and do some networking with "older" models...If its not you, its some other guy that she wants the cawk from !

Heck in SC or NC, legal age limit is 14yr old....
Are you sure? I know a guy that went to jail, yes jail, for having sex with a 16 yr old when he was 20. Completely consenual but her mom found out and called the cops on him and pressed charges. (I'm from SC)

To Sweed, I would hit that shit!

I once dated a Romanian model. Didn't turn out well... best to stay away from those Eastern Europeans.

Top Bottom