Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You'll never guess how much Taylor Swift makes!

I never listen to any radio. I listen to CD's or an iPod. I haven't watched TV in years & I go out of my way to avoid pop anything.

I never listen to any radio. I listen to CD's or an iPod. I haven't watched TV in years & I go out of my way to avoid pop anything.
Her singing is so so....but she's a great songwriter. Years ago, I claimed she would always be able to write music that was successful...maybe for not you or me but popular....

Her singing is so so....but she's a great songwriter. Years ago, I claimed she would always be able to write music that was successful...maybe for not you or me but popular....

You probably want to punch her in the face and choke her in her sleep, don't you?

Explain to me how you reject the scientific method in favor of 19th century hearsay by a convicted charlatan. Joseph Smith was a convicted felon on fraud and yet he's a prophet? At least I entered an Alford plea which means the state had to admit I was overcharged but Joe Smith couldn't even get that....Your prophet...Wow...Maybe I should start a religion....At least there is an actual asterisk by my conviction and it ain't for fraud....

Explain to me how you reject the scientific method in favor of 19th century hearsay by a convicted charlatan. Joseph Smith was a convicted felon on fraud and yet he's a prophet? At least I entered an Alford plea which means the state had to admit I was overcharged but Joe Smith couldn't even get that....Your prophet...Wow...Maybe I should start a religion....At least there is an actual asterisk by my conviction and it ain't for fraud....

Explain to me why you care so much about what others belief in

Lol@people actually having a conversation with a woman beater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom