Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You'll never guess how much Taylor Swift makes!

a assload

Doubtful. The label, managers & lawyers take the biggest cut. The songwriter & publisher take a huge chunk. The actual performer makes pennies on the dollar. They also have to use their cut to pay for music videos, their entourage, tours, etc.

Didn't you ever see the behind the music special where TLC explained why they were broke?

Doubtful. The label, managers & lawyers take the biggest cut. The songwriter & publisher take a huge chunk. The actual performer makes pennies on the dollar. They also have to use their cut to pay for music videos, their entourage, tours, etc.

Didn't you ever see the behind the music special where TLC explained why they were broke?

Unless she's changed for her current album "Red" (I'm too tired to look it up right now), she writes just about all of her own songs, and has her own publishing company.

Plus if I remember correctly, didn't she purchase a compound in Martha's Vineyard a year or two ago for like $11 million dollars CASH?

Unless she's changed for her current album "Red" (I'm too tired to look it up right now), she writes just about all of her own songs, and has her own publishing company.

Plus if I remember correctly, didn't she purchase a compound in Martha's Vineyard a year or two ago for like $11 million dollars CASH?

Too much Taylor knowledge bro.

Too much Taylor knowledge bro.

I'm a partner in a promotions company, so I follow the industry fairly closely.
As for her house purchase, it was all over entertainment news. Her neighbors hated her, as she was removing rocks, or part of some sea wall out of the ocean.

Top Bottom