Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You'll never guess how much Taylor Swift makes!

Should be obvious by now that pick3 is really Java

stfu sbo you munting useless pile of monkey vomit

Bitch please you dont mean shit, me on the other hand am a legend on EF and in six foreign countries, you don't tell me to shut up I tell you to shut up.

Doubtful. The label, managers & lawyers take the biggest cut. The songwriter & publisher take a huge chunk. The actual performer makes pennies on the dollar. They also have to use their cut to pay for music videos, their entourage, tours, etc.

Didn't you ever see the behind the music special where TLC explained why they were broke?

They shared a hood rat accountant with Warren Sapp?

Taylor Swift is used to topping the Billboard charts, but this time it's for her cash flow. The singer is No. 1 on Billboard's Top 40 Money Makers list, bringing in a cool $39,699,575.60.

I'm hard as fug!
More importantly, I listened to some interviews during my driving time with upcoming pop artists that credited her with inspiring them...Taylor is the new Rolling Stones. without all the drugs but twice the crazy girlfriend.

Top Bottom