Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es rocks!!!! thank you af store

It stopped working for me. No new results since i've first started using it. I finished up 1 bottle and probably won't buy another.
- Perhaps I need to change up my diet a bit or step up the cardio. My diet is very very clean. I do have 1 cheat day per week but otherwise I do not consume sugars or processed flours or any bread. My diet consists of low-moderate good carbs(oatmeal, sweet potatoes), moderate good fats and high protein.
I just cant seem to shake this little lower belly/gut..
I'm almost gonna give up!!

if the calorie deficit is not there the results will be minimal, sounds like the first week you got a response just from the metabolic change (A2 blocking), but that after that maybe the calorie deficit was not enough to allow such progress to continue. Though it could be that A2 receptors are not your issue.

Been testing out YES on the gf last 2 or 3 days without cardio. At first she felt sick soon after each application of about 6 pumps covering tops of legs, hips, bum and tum. Cut it down to half and everything is fine now.

This morning she is complaining that she has muscle pain as though she's done a heavy workout, even though she barely gets out of her office chair.

Anyone else found this ?

Top Bottom