Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimbine HCL

cman

What is the legality of this product in Canada? I see on the one website they don't ship to Canada. If it is illegal, what schedule is it? I could not fing it in the Criminal Code.

CMAN,

it is my understanding that the powder is "illegal", at least for importation (per customs). However, pre-mixed(in solution, gel, or cream) yohimbine hcl is LEGAL to import.

I do not think it is NCAA illegal, I have never seen it on the banned substances list. As for showing up in the urine test, I don't think they would check for it, therefore you wouldn't have to worry.

Love it...

Yohimbine is a legal and a ethical substance in the USA and its use is permitted by sports governing bodies (IOC and NCAA).

My general yohimbine observations:

I have not been able to find a single sound study that supports weight loss claims or increased testosterone levels, improving muscle strength and mass.

It seems that yohimbine supplementation is safe but it did raise my blood pressure to a notable level. After using it for several weeks in high doses (50 mg per day vs. the recommended dose of 15 to 20mg per day), I noticed dizziness, headaches, and nervousness, but a notable increase in fat loss. I have yet to inject it or use the cream, but that is next.

BELL$

>I have not been able to find a single sound study that supports weight loss claims

Then, you should look harder.

>or increased testosterone levels, improving muscle strength and mass.

That is because there are none.

re:yohimbine

It DOES work as a topical spot reduction solution, and I state this as fact from real world trial and error results on myself and others. I've been experimenting w/ yohimbine for years. I can't give a yay or nay on the commercial products available, as most of my experimentation has been w/ dmso as the carrier.

CHURCH_BELLS said:

How about this one....

(JCEM, 62(2): 441-4)

A nice little study on how ineffective alcohol and water are at transdermal delivery of prohormones.

BELL$

What in the world does that have to do with the topic at hand??

Top Bottom