Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yk11 facts for cycle

loniad

I heard that with yk-11 you should always run it by itself because of the high chance of side effects and a high chance of organ enlargement
If that is the case should i do 20mgs a day for 20 weeks? I want to bulk up
currently 150 lb and 6ft 2in. 21 years old.. Have tried to eat more but I'm not getting enough size

I heard that with yk-11 you should always run it by itself because of the high chance of side effects and a high chance of organ enlargement
If that is the case should i do 20mgs a day for 20 weeks? I want to bulk up
currently 150 lb and 6ft 2in. 21 years old.. Have tried to eat more but I'm not getting enough size

i dont see yk11 enlarging organs thats a myth

i use yk11 with rad140 all the time no problems, unless you count enlarging my arms a problem :biggrin:

honestly , you shouldnt run anything right yet... you are so off the wall with what you are saying about yk11 it shows that you have been extremely misguided and have done little to no research.. you clearly are not ready yet and need to stick around and learn A LOT more first... you are very young and very very very very very under educated on this...

Top Bottom