Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yet another GHB thread.

average dose in grams is 3-5, depending on your tolerance and rather or not you want to go straight to sleep or just be fucked up for a while

Julez said:
One other thing, does anyone know the half life of GHB..... I have had info suggesting anything between 4 and 24 hours.

I think i have GHB dosing down to a science.

Actually, best way to get rid of the oil and other stuff is to put
it in a bowl inside a pot with a low level of boiling water inside and
it will separate. Don't put it in an oven,microwave whatever as
the GHB has a habit of igniting.....LOL

Half-life is normally 2-3 hours BUT keep your dose to one every 3.5 hours if partying, DO NOT take when you start coming down or
you'll end up falling asleep on the street. :)

It clears the body <24 hours.

Also, I got banned from muscletalk.co.uk for standing up for
GHB. Have to admit its one of the most childish things I've
seen some MODS do.
Their attitude is like: I didn't like my response to GHB, soooo............I'm making it a taboo subject on the board.

Totally senseless thing to do IMO.

Fonz

Once the oil seperates from the ?sodium how would you collect it? What I am thinking is putting some kitchen towel so the oil is absorbed and all you'd have left is the powder.

Is it sodium? if so I guess I could get some nice crystal GHB! Good for sublingual admin I guess!

Hey Julez, did yours come in a white labelless tub, ive been using this stuff for ages. Its a real bitch to break up. Ive found the best way to take it is to let it dissolve in some juice for about 20 minutes, or if your like me you can just eat the stuff, you get used to it after a while.
Herby

I'm still interested in who to dry this shit. Baking did NOT work. It crystalized, and wasn't as effective afterwards.

Herby78 said:
Hey Julez, did yours come in a white labelless tub, ive been using this stuff for ages. Its a real bitch to break up. Ive found the best way to take it is to let it dissolve in some juice for about 20 minutes, or if your like me you can just eat the stuff, you get used to it after a while.
Herby

YES.

I just melt it into a 5ml spoon(my mate thought I was doing Heroin!) over a heat source.

I find 5ml does the job. HOWEVER be carefull, I took 7.5ml on 15mg of Zopiclone and I was unrousable..... aparently my 300lb training partner farted on my face and I just snored louder..:mad: kunt.

Yep, dissolve into Ribena or similiar- tastes great. Sub-lingually(under tongue) works well to.

And make sure it has a good PH. Should be PH of 6.5-7.5 before you swallow it. There is a ton of G info on the site below, and if you dig into it you may even get solid info on exactly what is best advice with your particular G.

http://www.erowid.org

Top Bottom