Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yellow rice vs white rice

enacer420nj

In one of my meals im supposed to have 1 cup white rice or 1 baked potato for the fast acting carbs. Id rather eat goya yellow rice its flavored much better they even make a low sodium box. Its my understanding that they add saffron to make it yellow but if were talking glycemic response it should be the same as white rice correct?

In one of my meals im supposed to have 1 cup white rice or 1 baked potato for the fast acting carbs. Id rather eat goya yellow rice its flavored much better they even make a low sodium box. Its my understanding that they add saffron to make it yellow but if were talking glycemic response it should be the same as white rice correct?

as long as you have a lean protein source with it there will be no difference.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it yellow because it contains chicken additive to it....like chicken base or something like that.

:Chef::tuc:

its the same shit with added flavor.

Top Bottom