Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*yawn*...

cyberflash you are really immature i just asked what was up with having your shorts pulled up so high it was a simple question there was no reason to go off on me like a little kid trying to think your some tough guy on the internet or something then again all the losers think they are so i guess your not any different i guess its to hide all your rolls...as for me saying your not even close to being ripped i was looking at your avatar you dumb fuck. if you consider that ripped you have very low standards i can't even see a vein and you have one hell of a jiggly stomach there not to mention no muscle you might want to try working out instead of just cardio and then after awhile start reading the anabolic board and then in a year or two you MIGHT be ready for a cycle and get some liposuction first

DID I HEAR SOMEONE TALKING ??? ... OH IT'S THAT LITTLE ANT WHO PISSED HIS PANTS ..... ALL TALK AND NOTHING TO PROVE ... HA HA HA ... OH IT'S YOU ...

drsize

peepsweak ... AND BY THE WAY ... U ARE A LITTLE KIDDIE

BY THE WAY, THANKS LADIES .... PLS. FORGIVE THE BLIND ANT ...

Last edited:
Hey now boys....

If the two of you can't play well together,

mistress velvett will have to *cough* set matters straight.

:goof:

I have already taken care of Cyberflash for the evening, you go handle What'shisname. ;)

Top Bottom