Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*yawn*...

Nate, Nate, Nate, Nate, Nate! Oh, baby! ;) I knew you were cute, but HELLO!!!!!!!

Just let the towel sort of drop off!

:kiss:

We have a bunch of cuties on these boards!

Thanks for sharing, Steak, Cyber, BigN and Drifter
... but I know we have more.

(yah, THAT is a hint)

Don't worry we'll just objectify you in our own feminine way.

;)

What's the matter DrSize ... you fuckin jealous???
I'm just trying to show the ladies that I have the most sexy legs and calves ! Do you even lift weights ... or are you one of those who have developed a puny upper body but have ULTRA THIN spaghetti legs ??? PUT UP OR SHUT UP !!!

Last edited:
This thread is degrading to men. We are treated as nothing but sex objects by the women of this board. Threads like this are what cause eating disorders and body dismorphic disorder as we try and live up to the standards you women expect of us. Take poor Nate for example. It is obvious the guy hasn't seen an apple pie or a Big Mac in at least 2 years. And cyberflash had to sell that TV in the background so he could afford his next cycle. I am recommending that the mods remove this thread before it causes any further damage!

No way am I selling my TV ... I paid US$2000 in cash for my widescreen Toshiba 40H80 high definition TV ... it's awesome, displaying 1280 horizontal resolutions .. I'm never gonna sell it ... I make six-figures a year (in US$) ...NOT CANADIAN $.. and I'm all-natural ... :D ...

This is just to thank the brave women who bared their assets here ... he he he ... I agree with the starter of the thread ... it's payback ... or else the men at elite between the sheets will get karmic retribution ... LOL

you can't be serious cyber whatever you look like a fucking piece of shit and ripped for the summer???? your not even fucking close to ripped your not even lean you just look like a complete piece of shit and legs those look like a fat out of shape 300lb house wifes legs

DrSize

Your'e only 21 yrs old and YOU ARE A FUCKIN COWARD !!! U HAVE NOTHIN TO PROVE !!!! IF I KICK YOU WITH MY LEGS ... YOU'RE GONNA FLY SO HARD ... YOU'RE GONNA SHIT YOUR PANTS AND CRY TO YOUR MOMMA AND PAPA ... AND YOUR SPAGHETTI LEGS WILL TURN AND TWIST LIKE MANGLED LEAVES ... SO LAY OFF ASSHOLE ..

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO "READ" ... I SAID THIS PIC WAS TAKEN EARLIER ... LOOK AT MY AVATAR ... I'M RIPPED NOW ... YOU ARE NOT ONLY THE DUMMEST ASSHOLE COWARD ON THIS PLANET ... YOU ARE STUPID AS WELL!

Last edited:
i like to call him "big pappa" :heart:

up-men-00535.jpg

Top Bottom