Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***XPLOSIVE BURN just released for members of Elite Fitness***

Take one capsule when you wake up and if you work out in the afternoons, take a capsure before you work out, or take it in the afternoon anyway, preferable about 6-8 hours before bed. You will get the benefit of energy from it because it is a CNS stimulant, but you will normally not get the jitters, nor should there be a crash. Too close to bedtime, it may keep you awake though. This would be my own personal schedule, but you may find a better schedule for yourself by experimenting a bit.

Donnie Darko said:
Take one capsule when you wake up and if you work out in the afternoons, take a capsure before you work out, or take it in the afternoon anyway, preferable about 6-8 hours before bed. You will get the benefit of energy from it because it is a CNS stimulant, but you will normally not get the jitters, nor should there be a crash. Too close to bedtime, it may keep you awake though. This would be my own personal schedule, but you may find a better schedule for yourself by experimenting a bit.

this is how i did it.

From the looks of the ingredients, I would give this a shot and will do so in the future, I just ordered 2 bottles of lipoflame, but will try this next...

ariel347 said:
From the looks of the ingredients, I would give this a shot and will do so in the future, I just ordered 2 bottles of lipoflame, but will try this next...

Something that I really think is beautiful about these products is the ability to stack them. I can easily see a person being able to stack Xplosive Burn or Cardio Heat with Lean Fast, Carb Free (if they are minimizing carbs but not necessarily ketogenic), and any one of the TargeX's. These products could probably be stacked with other sponsor's products too, but since I'm not so familiar with their products and know my own, the aforementioned would be good to go.

Top Bottom