Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***XPLOSIVE BURN just released for members of Elite Fitness***

Donnie Darko said:
We do have a great special right now that contains 2 TargeX Heat, 1 Lean Fast, and 1 Xplosive Burn at...........

http://www.proteabody.com/product_info.php?products_id=45&osCsid=7qcqrp8gdcb8hht1sbkr6li3m7

Main web page can be found in the signature below or at.......

http://www.proteabody.com/
I new you guys would start doing some god specials soon. I love to see this. Our guys on ef deserve it.

We have sponsors that come on and if they are no good they don't last more then a month or so. We have a way of pushing out the bad ones around here. Only the good sponsors stick around long enough to start giving out deals like this. So we all know when a sponsor starts coming down on price and running
good deals they are here for a wile.

This is a community and we hae to see sponsors come and go. Will get rid of them quick if they suck though. Its good to see you becoming part of the family now. I liked you from day one.

i am now using it before my bike rides--i warm up a bit faster and hr is higher at first but ends up lower sooner as i warm-up faster.

needtogetaas said:
I new you guys would start doing some god specials soon. I love to see this. Our guys on ef deserve it.

We have sponsors that come on and if they are no good they don't last more then a month or so. We have a way of pushing out the bad ones around here. Only the good sponsors stick around long enough to start giving out deals like this. So we all know when a sponsor starts coming down on price and running
good deals they are here for a wile.

This is a community and we hae to see sponsors come and go. Will get rid of them quick if they suck though. Its good to see you becoming part of the family now. I liked you from day one.
Normally, I would be tight in the pocket book, but this is a good special and it is time to advertise it.

I would have liked to try this stuff about 2 months back
proteabody said:
Hello Elite Fitness members. I am here to introduce myself as a new sponsor and we have a new line of products at www.proteabody.com. The first product I’d like to introduce to you is called XPLOSIVE BURN. Xplosive Burn is a lipolytic and thermogenic supplement with ingredients that provide very diverse actions ranging from thyroid gland support to aiding in mental focus and motivation. The product targets white and brown adipose tissue and not only stimulates fat loss in general, but also combats fat specifically in stubborn areas for localized fat loss. Central nervous system (CNS) stimulants aid by increasing the metabolic rate and also provide the body with energy.

The key ingredients are as follows:

Synephrine

Since ephedrine has gained so much controversy leading to it's ban in many countries, synephrine has gained in popularity as a milder CNS stimulant that encourages fat loss. Synephrine provides an energy boost, acts as an anorectic by suppressing the appetite, and increases the metabolic rate and energy expenditure. Even thought is stimulates specific adrenergic receptors, synephrine does not appear to have as pronounced negative side effects as other stimulants. By stimulating the beta-3 ( b -3) receptors, adrenaline and noradrenaline are released into adipose tissue to metabolize the fat in those cells.

Caffeine

Caffeine is a CNS stimulant that can readily cross the blood-brain barrier and acts as an antagonist of adenosine receptors to increase the activity of dopamine. Caffeine can also, possibly, increase epinephrine levels and acute usage can elevate seratonin levels thereby improving the person's mood. Even though caffeine can act as a nootropic substance, it also acts as a lipolytic substance by triggering the release of fat from adipose tissue by increasing cyclic adenosine monophospate (c-AMP) activity. More specifically, it is one of three primary metabolites of caffeine in the form of paraxantine that is responsible for a lipolytic increase by releasing fatty acids and glycerol into the bloodstream to be used as a fuel source by the muscles of the body. Caffeine also acts as a diuretic in addition to fat release for metabolism.

Green Tea

For more than a thousand years green tea has been used recreationally as well as medicinally as being beneficial to vital organs of the body, prevention of fatigue and improving brain function. Aside from previously mentioned, green tea can improve cardiovascular health by acting as an anticoagulant, preventing LDL (bad cholesterol) oxidation, which would reduce arterial plaque build-up. Green tea seems to yield thermogenic properties that can metabolize fat even beyond its caffeine content either through thermogenic sympathetic activation, fat oxidation, or both. Green tea catechins can be very useful in the prevention as well as treatment for obesity.

Evodiamine

Evodiamine is a bioactive alkaloid extract of Evodiae fructus . While is has been used for many years in traditional Chinese herbal medicines, it is relatively new to sport's nutrition. Evodiamine nutritionally can be used for upper abdominal distress, nausea, diarrhea, and pain from abdominal hernias, and it can also be used to reduce fat uptake, increased metabolism of fat, and appetite suppression. For appetite suppression, evodiamine acts as a cholecystokinine agonist that through pancreatic pathways slows gastric emptying to extend the satiating effect of food. Also, through agonistic activities of the vallinoid receptors evodiamine acts very similar to capsaicin without the pungent taste. It simultaneously induces heat loss, heat production, and the dissipation of food energy, which in turn prevents fat accumulation and storage in the core area of the body (abdomen and chest).

Yohimbine HCl

Yohimbine has been used for centuries as an aphrodisiac and as a treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED). Only in the last decade or more has yohimbine gained popularity as a nutritional supplement to fight against fat stored in the abdomen, lower back, hips, and thighs. Yes, yohimbine can have a fantastic effect on libido, but it is also very effective at blocking the alpha-2 (a- 2) adrenoreceptors to allow norepinephrine to metabolize fat in the areas of the body that tend to be stubborn fat deposits. Also, when blocking the alpha-2 adrenoreceptors, blood flow to those lower portions of the body where the stubborn fat is stored increases in adipose tissue preventing fat from being retained. Also, it is thought that yohimbine can increase dopamine levels and improve the mood.

Forskolin

Forskolin comes from the plant Coleus forskohlii which has been used for centuries to treat asthma and allergy conditions resulting from low c-AMP activity, cardiovascular ailments, digestive disorders, sluggish thyroid (hypothyroidism), glaucoma, obesity, and many other diseases or ailments. Foskolin can affect such a diverse array of health problems because it affects the most basic and one of the most important cell regulatory compounds: cyclic adenosine monophospate (c-AMP). Forskolin bypasses the normal activation of the enzyme (adenylate cyclase) that increases intracellular levels of c-AMP. Activation of adenylate cyclase is normally done by various hormones binding to specific cell membrane receptors, whereas forskolin can also affect c-AMP levels in the same manner. Asthma and many allergies generally coincide with decreased c-AMP levels; therefore caution should be used when using bronchiodilators such as albuterol for example. Eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis can also be improved with the use of foskolin. In relation to using forskolin in a fat burning stack, it has demonstrated the ability to increase thyroid hormone production as well as release. It has also demonstrated the ability to inhibit fat synthesis in adipose tissue while also stimulating lipolysis, or metabolizing the fat. Forskolin counteracts the response loss of lypolytic hormones such as epinephrine that is associated with aging. Forskolin also helps with better nutrient absorption in the small intestine. This compound is beneficial in so many ways that finding a reason to not use it would almost be incomprehensible.

Wakame leaf (Undaria pinnatifida extract)

Wakame leaf is a brown seaweed species that contains a carotenoid called fucoxanthin that can promote fat loss in two different ways. Fucoxanthin can stimulate the UCP1 protein that causes the oxidation of fat in white adipose tissue, and the abdominal area contains an abundance of white adipose tissue. Since fucoxanthin can be a beneficial compound to reduce abdominal distension or oversized guts. The compound also stimulates production of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid – a type of omega-3 fatty acid) by the liver at a level close to omega-3 fish oil supplementation. Higher levels of DHA decrease LDL (bad cholesterol) and serum triaglycerol levels that contribute to heart disease and obesity.

Raspberry ketone

Raspberry ketone is an aromatic compound that is similar to capsaicin in molecular structure but it is not a beta-agonist like capsaicin. Instead it causes the hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL) enzyme to translocate from the cellular cytosol to the lipid structures and convert or break down fat in adipose tissue into simple fatty acids to be burned by an increase in norepinephrine-induced lipolysis. Raspberry ketone also appears to inhibit the absorption of dietary fat in the small intestine by inhibiting pancreatic lipase activity in the digestive process, which breaks dietary fat down into absorptive fatty acids. Raspberry ketone is an excellent compound choice when it is included with a forskolin supplement.

*** This information has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not meant to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, condition, or illness. It is essential that you never make a change in your health support plan or regimen without thorough research and review in collaboration with your professional healthcare team.

Quantity - 60 Capsules

I hope you’ll find this information useful and hopefully you’ll enjoy this product along with the other products we have to offer at www.proteabody.com.

Great supplement for energy and fat loss.

I can't wait to receive mine. I'm sure y'all want to see Traz shredded!!!! :evil:

Top Bottom