Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xentropin for woman

yadliv

Hi
I have seen some articles online about Xentropin helping with youth and vitality also it looks like a great anti-ageing agent. I was wondering if a 50 year old woman can take that type for medication just for well being and good health and not for bodybuilding purposes.

[h=2]Xentropin is the same thing as GHRP-2[/h]
The problem with peptides is that so much of the product on the market is fake. It's really a crap shoot as to what you really get. Peptides were great when they first came out but the quality of peptides on the market has just gotten worse and worse.

I would use nutrobal instead. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue just like GHRP peptides but it is much more effective and doesn't require injections. It causes the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. I would say it's equivalent to about 3-4 IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day and you can at least be certain of what you are putting into your body. The approved source of the board SARMS1.com carries it.
http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Top Bottom