Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xentropin - Any users???

splperformance

Due to the somewhat "scarcity" of a.s. right now, i've looked into other alternatives to help steer the body in the right direction...in the past i've done cycles of sust 250 2x per week, winni 100 4x per week; test e 250 2x per week, winni 100 4x per week; and deca 200 2x per week, eq 200 2x per week and winni 100 3x per week (bad idea mixing deca and eq, if you know what i mean)...

i've been quite happy with the results of those cycles but I have a few friends that are taking this product Xentropin, which is an HGH secretagogue. Supposedly it helps to increase all HGH and IGF levels in the body and i'm wondering if anyone has taken this product yet or know of any results from friends taking this. Any info would be greatly appreciated as my a.s. options are out the door right now.

Xentropin is the same thing as GHRP-2. Yes it does actually increase GH and IGF 1 levels but you are not going to notice anything in terms of muscle mass or fat loss.

If you want to use a GH secretogoe, which in the long run (6+ months) will give you some muscle and fat loss, you should go with CJC-1295 DAC which is a superior GH secretogoge. It can be obtained legaly at most research chem sites.

Another good product to increase you IGF levels is taking actual IGF1 long r3, it can also be obtained legaly at research chem sites.

The IGF 1 would be your best bet when looking for muscle gains/fat loss and it gives very nice pumps too.

You can always do prohormones such as beastdrol , this will give you way better results then any of the stuff above.

Top Bottom