Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenadrine side effects.....creatine and xenadine?

Big Nipper

I have been taking xenadrine for quite a while now. Many people are telling me to not take it for long. Is there a harm in taking xenadrine for extended periods of time even if I am only taking 1-2 a day. People are telling me that my thyroid might burn out, my hearts going to stop.....yada yada. Anything I should be careful of? I know ephedrine isn't the healthiest of things.....

Also is it a good idea to take creatine and xenadrine at the same time? I want to get a little big bigger but at the same time get the boost that xendarine gives me. I stopped taking xenadrine for a week and started doing creatine for one week after and my abs just feel fat. No 6 pack anymore...I got a 5 pack now..4 and a roll. Being off xenadrine I feel like I am gaining fat. I dunno....

As far as taking Xenadrine, I don't think it is a problem. Most people lose the boost it gives you after a while, myself included, but I saw a report posted that said that using it (ECA) for an extended time can help with fat loss. I can't seem to find it now, though.

Using it with creatine- Caffeine is a natural diuretic, so if you take 500+mg of caffeine per day, you are negating a lot of the good things creatine can do for you (since creatine has a lot to do with water). I have always heard not to use them together to get the full effects of creatine.

yeah dont use them both at the same time cycle them off and on how u like depending on the gains u get from the creatine, also u should be getting some good energypumps from the creatine if not use an energy drink or pill eod or just a couple of time a week to get that energy feeling like u like.

as for the Xenadrine how do u like it?? to any other bro takeing it also how do u like the effects uve be getting??

Im taking xenadrine with DNP right now and it really is helping my control my appetite. Only the 4th day so no noticeable effect besides that yet...

I've read a million times not to take ECA with creatine but I've been doing it for the past few weeks and my wieght has gone up about 4 lbs.

While it may be possible that ECA diminishes the volumizing effects of creatine by it's diuretic action, I don't think it totally negates it.

I have also been taking Xenadrine for the last 6 weeks along w/ creatine. I bumped my creatine up to 7 or 8 grams after my workout once I started taking Xenadrine. I definitely feel leaner and my strength has actually stayed level or gone up in some cases. I was worried when I first started this cycle about pissing the creatine out but so far everything is good. I haven't had any ill effects using them at the same time. I think it takes a good couple of weeks to begin to feel the effects of the Xenadrine.

maxes21 said:
yeah dont use them both at the same time cycle them off and on how u like depending on the gains u get from the creatine, also u should be getting some good energypumps from the creatine if not use an energy drink or pill eod or just a couple of time a week to get that energy feeling like u like.

as for the Xenadrine how do u like it?? to any other bro takeing it also how do u like the effects uve be getting??

As for the Xenadine...I really like it...it helps me control my appetite and helps me eat only the things I need and not all the other junk. When I am working out with it, I got my abs ripped in no time. Only thing I am worried is if the weight will stay off when I get off of it. Alot of my friends that took xenadrine, hydroxycut or similar tend to gain the weight when they get off of it. Not all of it, but for the week after getting off of it, people binge eat....I try to control it but it's hard sometimes......

Top Bottom