Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenadrine for getting cut??

WarriorPL

High End Bro
Platinum
would it be a good idea?? or should i go with the cutting gel.
I'm trying to cut some fat from areas around my calves, pecs, and abs.

~WizKid :kaioken:

Wiz I though you said your abs were real cut already?

By the way, did you see the requests from the "abs in light" thread on the Training board for you to post your pics? Take a look.

Unless you're on a cutting cycle you probably don't wanna use Xenadrine to just cut down a little bit on certain areas. Stick to the cardio and it'll come off.

Heard that cutting gel shit is useless. Save more money for something else.

Cutting gel will primarily cause water loss, not fat loss. It also will do nothing for appetite, which is responsible for probably 95% of the positive effects of most thermogenics.

Use the xenedrine.

Cuttin gel is definitely not worth it, go with the Xenadrine and just hit up alot of cardio, Good Luck bro.

M56M

Hey, thanks a lot guys, my pecs look kinda fatty, and my cardio is helping my calves, but slowly, i guess ill guess ill go with the Xenadrine.

And Realdeal, they are pretty cut, just not showing that well.

~WizKid :kaioken:

i've read it here before - and it's what i do when cutting

xenadrine on an empty stomach before morning cardio. it does work.

back when i was just a fat ass - i dropped over 55lbs from jan - may thanks to a clean diet, hard work, and xenadrine.

dethstare1.gif

Sup WizKid? Yeah man Xenadrine is the #1 Fat Burner on the market... it delivers real world results and burns fat at an incredible rate. Good luck! :D

I haven't used any other fat reducing agents, but have been using Xenadrine for 4 weeks and am having very good results.

Along with cardio 6 days a week and a low fat diet its working great. :)

8-] So that company you broght the XEN from was OK then? Not the synephrene crap im assuming? Did you do anything special when ya ordered it? or just ordered the XEN normally and it was the ephedrine XEN?

Let me know Buddy

STUBS

Top Bottom