Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenadrine and moodiness?

chabbah

I've been taking half the dose (2 pills a day) of Xenadrine for just over a week now and have noticed a marked change in mood. I feel more anxious and even depressed at certain times of the day -- usually a few hours after I've taken a pill. Has anyone else noticed this side effect with Xenadrine or other thermo? I love the results I've gotten physically, but I'm worried about the emotional effects. I mean, I've felt so crappy that I've not been able to focus on my weights in the gym.

Anyway, I'm competing in about 1 1/2 weeks, so I'm coming off of the stuff. Any suggestions for tapering/stopping? :confused:

I usally get a little moody, like can't sit around and do nothing but it doesnt bother me to much. yes I would taper it, just slowly come off of it with in a 10 day period work it like u would clomid. hope this helps bro and good luck at your competition!!!!

my 1st pill

on my 1st pill of Xenadrine, i felt kinda tired.....i took it on an empty stomach @ 11:00 AM today. I didnt work out or anything, but I felt jittery. What's up with that?

Your symptoms are not surprising. What goes up must come down. The same thing happens, albeit to a much greater extent, when you use amphetamines or cocaine. Xenadrine has ephedrine, which is related to amphetamine. So basically you are crashing off of your stimulant high. It's all just the chemicals in your head. You might be able to convince yourself of that and forge on. Otherwise just stop.

You especially don't want to take any kind of ECA stack if you suffer from depression or if you have a family history of depression.

xenidrine will tend to make you feel jittery.... almost paraniod until you're familiar with how to handle it. make sure you've got something to do before you take it. if it's effecting you in the gym i'd just get off the shit.

I've been on the full dose (4 tablets a day) for about 3 weeks now and have had no side effects at all.

I was planning on taking it for another 5 weeks and then coming off it for a while. I'm going to holiday then anyway, so I won't take it for 4-6 weeks while I'm away.

ive taken yellow jackets for energy and im offf them now and have been for a month but now im moody all the time, whats up with that?

Top Bottom