Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

XBOX owners (and PS2 owners)...

A

alien amp pharm

We all know how PS2 use to have all the games and the best games, well that has changed. Take a look at these coming soon games for xbox
( I realize some are not xbox exclusive, but the top ones are)(excludes pc)

You can see the trailers for these games at http://gametrailers.com/

1. Halo 2 (xbox only)
2. Doom 3 (xbox only)
3. Half-Life 2 (xbox only, delayed however)
4. Fable (xbox only)
5. Jade Empire (xbox only)
6. Conker - Live and Reloaded (xbox only)
7. Starcraft Ghost
8. Spiderman 2
9. B.C. (xbox only)
10 Sudeki (xbox only)
11. Otogi 2 (xbox only)
12. Medal of Honor
13. Call of Duty
14. Silent Hill 4
15. Area 51
16. Men of Valor (xbox only)

and much, much more. Those are some of the tops in my book.
All you PS2 fanboys eat your hearts out.

Not really eating my heart out as a PS2 owner and not Xbox owner. If any thing Gamecube has more exclusivie games that I'd want to play than Xbox. The only Xbox only games there I'd want to really play are Half Life 2, Halo 2 and Conker and it's not really a big deal since I'm not that into FPS games.

Razorguns said:
Don't forget Star Wars: Battlefront. 16 people fighting online in a total organized battle!

That will be pretty sweet.
They still haven't mentioned how many people Halo2 will support online, but I'm hoping at least 16 as well.

I'm gonna be so worthless this fall/winter.

I like xbox games,but the controller sucks and isnt as easy to use like a ps2 control,gamecube is the same

Transformers huh, I got to check that out.
Most of the games I play are sport games. Speaking of that who plays Madden Football(PS2) online? I've been playing almost every night.

RaZor Ramon said:
Transformers looked so damn cool. I bought a copy on ebay. I hope to have it before the weekend.
I haven't gotten to play it much, but the controls are very similar to Halo, which rocks, and so far the game play is pretty decent.

RaZor Ramon said:
Not really eating my heart out as a PS2 owner and not Xbox owner. If any thing Gamecube has more exclusivie games that I'd want to play than Xbox. The only Xbox only games there I'd want to really play are Half Life 2, Halo 2 and Conker and it's not really a big deal since I'm not that into FPS games.

Yeah, I don't talk bad about Nintendo because they were pioneers in the gaming industry. They were the ones that really got it started IMO.

I just poke fun of PS2 owners because I use to envy the massive amounts of games they have. Finally xbox is getting good games as well. We are all friends here. :)

TheProject said:
I have both, but...Transformers is PS2 only.
:D

There's more than meets the eye. Robots in disguise.

TheOak01 said:
I like xbox games,but the controller sucks and isnt as easy to use like a ps2 control,gamecube is the same

The controller is one main reason I got an xbox over ps2. Everything on the xbox controller is pressure sensitive. I play a lot of FPS games also, so the triggers are much more enjoyable than buttons.

Most people complained about the controllers being too large, so they made a smaller one standard now. I like the large ones because I'm use to having a large thing in my hand. ;)

Top Bottom