Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

www.fatlosstips.com

MonStar1023

I was curious who on here has been to and/or tried the tips on www.fatlosstips.com... I am thinking about giving the tips on that program a run through just to see what happens. They seem very good...

:D:D

... my opinion is what they say there is basically the same as you read on this site. I don' think they have anything new that has not already been convered in the Diet/Training boards here. Some of the best minds in the buisness are here, if you weed through all the BS. It's the following of the plans that is hard.

Cackerot69 said:
You just need to choose a program and stick to it.

I agree. I think whenever you see all those huge asses out there whining and bitching about how they've tried "every diet out there", my guess is that in reality they tried "every diet out there" for maybe three weeks tops and gave up.

Of all the diets we all talk about on this board, some work better than others for some people. But ALL of them are better than not dieting at all. So yeah, the problem is not which diet, it's how much discipline we have.

Top Bottom