Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wtf, the wwe is leaving spike and going back to USA?

Devastation

Plat Hero
Platinum
great. i may completely quit watching wrestling all together now. i fukin hate that channel. they take a commercial break every 3 minutes during a show. also i saw a commercial that tna is going to spike on late sat nites. cool but i won't be home to watch that shit either

Devastation said:
great. i may completely quit watching wrestling all together now. i fukin hate that channel. they take a commercial break every 3 minutes during a show. also i saw a commercial that tna is going to spike on late sat nites. cool but i won't be home to watch that shit either

I feel for ya. USA Network blows dog! Especially when they used to preempt RAW for the gay ass westminster dog show. Who gives a rat terrier's ass about a fucking dog show.

Either way, think DVR. I just got one with my cable service and it officially kicks all forms of ass.

Smackdown is also being moved to friday nights. i dont understand this one. id guess a large part of the audience wouldnt be home 7-9 on a friday night.

starfish1 said:
I feel for ya. USA Network blows dog! Especially when they used to preempt RAW for the gay ass westminster dog show. Who gives a rat terrier's ass about a fucking dog show.

Either way, think DVR. I just got one with my cable service and it officially kicks all forms of ass.
lmao i remember that shit. i don't think they have that on usa anymore, i think i saw them running it on animal planet or something

Top Bottom