Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wtf is 1-test

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have before and after shots of 1-test cycle. I liked it. Thought it to work well. Solid gains in 6 weeks.

Scaggs

Nelson Montana said:
It's the latest crappy pro-hormone supplement in a long line of crappy pro-hormone supplements.

Maybe it has a good effect on cat receptors. What do you think, Nelson?

well don't try it with your own pet...cause in humans already has wonderful good effects...so by logic, you can killa cat with this juice.

Nelson Montana said:
It's the latest crappy pro-hormone supplement in a long line of crappy pro-hormone supplements.

And you write books on this stuff? That is scary..

Try looking into the subject before commenting next time, because you do not know what you are talking about!!

- Bill Llewellyn

w_llewellyn said:

And you write books on this stuff? That is scary..

Try looking into the subject before commenting next time, because you do not know what you are talking about!!

- Bill Llewellyn

Actually Nelson's characterization of 1-test is very accurate. PH's are the scourge of the supplement industry. But it won’t matter much longer since Congress will put and end to this nonsense soon anyway.

ulter said:

Actually Nelson's characterization of 1-test is very accurate. PH's are the scourge of the supplement industry. But it won’t matter much longer since Congress will put and end to this nonsense soon anyway.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about either, sorry Ulter. 1-test is not even a prohormone..

Pick up a book like Androgens and Anabolic agents from Vida, READ IT, then get back to me. All of you guys knocking 1-test have read NOTHING about it except ads in magazines!

Last edited:
I know 1-test is an "almost" steroid and not a PH. But it's just as weak except for the side effects which are just as bad as the ones one might expect from real steroids. So people should spend their money on a "almost" steroid that gives very little in the way of gains, take the same risks in terms of sides, and for what?
It's funny how no one selling these "almost" steroids ever talks about the sides. It's as though they don't exist. But they do don't they Bill?
Just for record we could have sold this shit too. And we still could. But we are more interested in our clients’ well being than any amount of money we'd make on these drugs.
I can't sell a supp KNOWING that there is a very good chance the user will get unwanted sides from it. But you go right ahead.

ulter said:
I know 1-test is an "almost" steroid and not a PH. But it's just as weak except for the side effects which are just as bad as the ones one might expect from real steroids. So people should spend their money on a "almost" steroid that gives very little in the way of gains, take the same risks in terms of sides, and for what?
It's funny how no one selling these "almost" steroids ever talks about the sides. It's as though they don't exist. But they do don't they Bill?
Just for record we could have sold this shit too. And we still could. But we are more interested in our clients’ well being than any amount of money we'd make on these drugs.
I can't sell a supp KNOWING that there is a very good chance the user will get unwanted sides from it. But you go right ahead.

It is a good thing you are not selling 1-test, because you don't even know what it is. It is an "almost" steroid? What the fuck is an almost steroid? How can an "almost" steroid not give you results, but give you the same side effects as real steroids (which are exerted via the androgen receptor)? And yes, OBVIOUSLY, there are side effects. You have ZERO idea of what you are talking about.

The only thing that makes it an "almost" steroid in your mind is the fact that it is LEGAL, and therefore CANNOT be a steroid by your logic. READ Ulter. Pick up a book, go to the medical library and READ about 1-testosterone. P L E A S E. You are spreading totally false info, based on your own personal and incorrect assumptions as to what makes a steroid a steroid.

Last edited:
ulter said:

Read: We missed the boat, big-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom