Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrestling!

tomlays

Ok, speak old school wrestling. What's your favorite match of all time. No table and ladders or Hardcore shit; only WRESTLING. Techiniques, speed, agility, execution, selling, telling stories in the ring!

My choice is without a doubt Owen Hart against Bret Hart at Wrestlemania 10. Take a look closely at that match and you'll see what I mean. The way Bret thinks and reacts is really cool. See the way he enters the ring after he hurt his leg on the outside; he act like it is a real injury to sell realisticly. He simply jumps on his other leg to get back on his feet and never forgets his leg through the whole match. Nobody does that. Another example, after he hit Owen with the superplex, Bret takes a few seconds to "tell his story" and show it hurt him to deliver such a suplex from the top rope before trying to pin Owen. Great work! Good "spotlights".

So, what's your choice? Trust me, watch the match I've just told you. Thank me later.

I've not been a fan for a long time, so I don't feel like I really know what "classic" is, but from a historical perspective, I've gotta vote Hogan and Andre the Giant just because I think many people would see that as a major turning point in the industry.

The passing of the torch, the beginning of Hulkamania, all those things.

Hulk Hogan / Mr. T vs "Rowdy" Roddy Piper / "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff at the first Wrestlemania in 1985. Why dunno but I feel it had something special since my 2 favourite wrestlers won (Hogan and Mr. T).

Booker T vs. Chris Benoit (WCW) Best of seven series matches for the world tv title belt.

i like the match when steiner broke sid vicsious' leg with the lead pipe;)

tomlays said:
Ok, speak old school wrestling. What's your favorite match of all time. No table and ladders or Hardcore shit; only WRESTLING. Techiniques, speed, agility, execution, selling, telling stories in the ring!

My choice is without a doubt Owen Hart against Bret Hart at Wrestlemania 10. Take a look closely at that match and you'll see what I mean. The way Bret thinks and reacts is really cool. See the way he enters the ring after he hurt his leg on the outside; he act like it is a real injury to sell realisticly. He simply jumps on his other leg to get back on his feet and never forgets his leg through the whole match. Nobody does that. Another example, after he hit Owen with the superplex, Bret takes a few seconds to "tell his story" and show it hurt him to deliver such a suplex from the top rope before trying to pin Owen. Great work! Good "spotlights".

So, what's your choice? Trust me, watch the match I've just told you. Thank me later.

by any chance do you have a mullet?

It has to be Royal Rumbel...i dunno what year...the two last people standing was Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior..they just looked at each other..then walked slowly towards each other..shok hands, and raised each other arm..it was exellent..i was also a kid, so the whole Wrestling magic was alot bigger back then.

Re: Re: Wrestling!

Burnboy said:

by any chance do you have a mullet?

if you always take dumb chances like that in life, I could bet with you any day. The answer is no. Classic wrestling rules! If you know what you are talking about. You'Re not an expert, aren't you?

Top Bottom